The daily rate for Futuro's Gledswood Hills centre is the total daily rate for care, before application of the Child Care Subsidy (CCS), or any other entitlements families may be eligible for.
Everything is Included
Our fresh approach to early learning means that your child will experience a premium level of care.
We know how busy life is - especially when you have children - so we offer care that includes everything your child will need to make life as easy as possible.
- Five delicious and nutritious meals prepared fresh on-site daily by our talented chef
- A best-practice approach to the health and safety of children in our care
- Education and care facilitated by a strong, stable, qualified and highly-trained team of Educators dedicated to your child's wellbeing, safety and growth
- A high-quality all-inclusive service where you don't have to worry about providing nappies, wipes, cot sheets or sunscreen - just bring your child, a change of clothes including a hat, formula and bottles (if required) and any personal items they need
- Complete transparency and authenticity about what happens in the centre each day through our parent app
- Personalised education and care that is tailored to meet the needs of each individual child
- Opportunities for children and parents alike to socialise and create a strong sense of community around the daily life of the centre
- A unique school readiness program that stimulates your child's natural curiosity, helping them to develop life and learning skills
- A commitment to intergenerational equity through environmentally sustainable operations
Unfair charges - who needs them?!
Did you know that Futuro doesn't charge for public holidays?
We also don't charge bonds or administration fees to waitlist or enrol in one of our centres.
These fees are standard in the sector, but why? At Futuro we are constantly asking ourselves what we can do to set the highest possible standard for early childhood education and care. Doing away with unfair fees and charges is part and parcel of that approach.